The Vegan Diary: Laziness

Ok, here's the thing. And I know I'm gonna get grilled by all the vegan hardcores out there (thank god none of them even knows of...

Ok, here's the thing. And I know I'm gonna get grilled by all the vegan hardcores out there (thank god none of them even knows of my existence). But the one thing that's dragging me back from veganism is simply, laziness. God, that sounds so bad. But it's the truth. I'm too lazy to go shop for fruits, and stock up on nut milks, and I'm most definitely too lazy to cook. So I took the convenient route, as per usual, and chose to be vegetarian/pescatarian because it's easier. Deep down, I nag myself about the ridicule of it because it makes me a total hypocrite. I swear, when I get all my IAs sorted, I'm gonna sit myself down and have a vegan documentary marathon. I can't deal with the guilt (and bloating) anymore. I just wish that someone would send me a fridge full of fruits and veg that will stay full for eternity :(


I mean, look at the beauty of that plate!!! And to think that I used to eat like that everyday... Above is spinach pasta + vegan pesto, with an array of steamed and raw vegetables. Just looking at it makes me want to cry. Hopefully I'll get back on the vegan wagon soon.

Kei

You Might Also Like

0 comments