Sunday Brunch and Learning How to Drive

Last Saturday, Nadjya held her 17th birthday party at Sanjiken, and believe me when I say that it was an eventful night. From drunken guys ...

Last Saturday, Nadjya held her 17th birthday party at Sanjiken, and believe me when I say that it was an eventful night. From drunken guys to dancing on tabletops, my friends and I had a well deserved break from school.


After the party, a few of us slept over at Nadjya's, where she managed to continue her hilarious drunken mishaps (in which I successfully recorded on my phone). Over at her house, we had a pretty deep curhat session about our future, which I wrote about on a separate post. On a lighter note, the morning after we spent eating cake for breakfast. It was good cake, and I already kinda ate some the night before, so I guiltily pushed away my vegan warning bells and indulged myself in its chocolatey goodness.







Naturally, we headed out for some real food. The girls allowed me in on their little routine, which included Good's mac & cheese and children coloring books. But before that, we went to Grand Lucky and picked up these babies,



Upon arriving at The Good's Diner, I ordered a beet sandwich.



Here's a shot of Nadya behind my humungous bottle of infused water.

Brunch was fantastic. The real fun however, started when we decided to do an impromptu driving session at GBK. Zara sat shotgun, while Mayra, Nadjya and I took turns in learning how to drive. Raissa and Nadya were seated at the back, constantly giving us hums of approval and at other times, screams of fear whenever we forgot to hit the brake. At times like this, I never cease to wonder how I'll ever survive college without them. 

Kei

You Might Also Like

0 comments