A Slightly Crappy Introduction

I went through a little revelation and figured that I should probably start something that's worthy of my time. I don't envision...

I went through a little revelation and figured that I should probably start something that's worthy of my time. I don't envision working as a blogger, but it's still something that I aspire to do. I was always too shy, and it never crossed my mind to actually create a blog. My best friend, Raissa, recently put up her own blog and I have to say, she's doing a hell of an amazing job. I guess I created this blog because I needed someplace to write. I want to be able to read back on old posts and think, 'Ew, the purple lip trend is crazy!', among other things. Most importantly though, I want to inspire. 

Kezpra is what I like to call a semi-abbriviation. It's really just two of my names joined together--like a ship name. I'm still not sure how consistent I will be with the content of this blog, as I'm still a newbie in the industry. But I will eventually find my niche here, and it'll most definitely be around lifestyle, beauty, food, and design. 

Kei

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14522429/?claim=fcau84s2usf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

0 comments